Apostolate for Catholic Truth - Singapore

Greetings. For those reading in Singapore, I would like to announce that the Apostolate for Catholic Truth (ACT) has released its newsletter Splendour.

I invite you take take a look at the newsletter at the following link: Splendour ; also, I invite you take part in the apologetics/educational opportunites which are coming up this January 23rd - 24th at the CHOICE Retreat House, entitled Roman Catholicism 101. The Cost is only $20 per person. For more information you can visit: www.catholic.sg/act or to register you can email actsingapore@gmail.com .

Even if you are not residing in Singapore, I invite you click on the Splendour link, as the read will more than likely be an edifying experience.

Merry Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying In Latin

I will be returning soon

Condoms made for 12 year olds. Sad day.