Standing, Kneeling and Sitting in Latin Mass

I continue to encounter a growing number of people who are interested in the Traditional Latin Mass, but are sometimes intimidated because they do not know when to stand, kneel or sit. It is for this reason that I decided to share an insert that had come with one of my missals, which will eliminate this problem for most. I hope for those who have questions, this will help.

*Please note that some places have their own customs, and in such event follow the custom.


If you would like the know the difference between the types of Masses, you can visit: http://www.newliturgicalmovement.org/2007/11/basic-differences-between-low-sung-and.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying In Latin

A Self-Righteous Pharisee Complaining

I will be returning soon