Some Cool Catholic Videos

I am always delighted when I see Catholics answering the call to evangelize, teach and share the faith with others, and it has been noted that the new domain for exchange is the internet and mass media. Answering this call has been a relatively new group called "Catholics Know The Answer", based out of the Philippines, who is actively engaging and sharing the faith on Facebook with excellent images, videos, and writing.

I would strongly encourage anyone who is keen to learn more about the Catholic faith, or perhaps gain something worthwhile to share with family and friends to visit their Facebook page.

What I am posting up now are two videos which were recently shared on their group page, and though I am one who sees a lot of "Catholic" media, I had not seen these before. I think they are worthwhile and they convey an excellent message in a short amount of time. It is wonderful to watch for you own edification, but also with your family and friends who may have misunderstandings or lack clarity about the Catholic faith.

The first video: "The Bible: A Brief History"



The second video: "The Truth About Mary and Scripture"


Comments

Jay said…
This is great news - and how providential that you "followed" my blog and I checked yours out today: I am in the process of creating my own evangelizing group in my town!

Thanks!
Hi Jay,

I am truly happy that you found the videos useful. I think they are an excellent tool for evangelization and education.

I am happy that I came upon your blog as well. It happened to be mentioned to me in a conversation on Mic'd Up, when we were discussing NFP. I do have to go back and read through some more of your posts, as they were very insightful.

It is truly wonderful how things work out. Thanks be to God =)

Popular posts from this blog

Praying In Latin

A Self-Righteous Pharisee Complaining

I will be returning soon