Holy Rosary Cathedral (Minor Basilica) Kaohsiung, Taiwan

I recently traveled to Taiwan with my family, and had the privilege of visiting Holy Rosary Cathedral Minor Basilica while in Kaohsiung. I thought it would be nice to share some of the pictures.

I should add that when I arrived the Church members were very gracious and although the lights of the Cathedral were shut off, a kind sister came in and turned them on for me and my family that we may pray and see the beauty of this church.

It was a lovely experience.

Our Lady

Front of the Cathedral

View from the Nave of the Church

High Altar

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus

Church Bulletin/Pamphlet

Back of the Pamphlet w/ Mass Timings and Language


Holy Tabernacle (Sorry about the blurriness)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying In Latin

A Self-Righteous Pharisee Complaining

I will be returning soon